Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Again, Welcome!


This is Jonah and he was pretty great! We want you to BRAG on your special needs child. As Jonah's mom I have always said selfishly that Jonah has made me a better wife, a better mother, and a better person, how about you? We want to hear what makes your child so incredible. Why is your child your hero and how have they changed your life and the life of your family? We want to get to know the hundreds of kids and families we have helped and will help.

Thank you and enjoy!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi. I have been trying to connect with others who are dealing with the same thing. I have a beautiful little daughter who was born with a rare chromosome deletion. It has been a HARD journey but she is a joy and she is beautiful! I will be checking your site often. Thanks!

Jonah and The Whale Foundation said...

If you send us your story and a picture or Youtube video we will post it for you.

BTW, nice Blog of your daughter.

Thanks,
J&TWF